In order to maintain the authentic character of Château de la Chapelle and its neighborhood,
there are a few things we would like our guests to take into account.
this is necessary to guarantee everyone a pleasant stay.
NOTE: Our SPA facilities and swimming pool are open only during the summer period
from 15th of May until 30 September.
- breakfast is between 9h00 and 10.30h
- check-out is at 11h
- guests who have a reservation at the restaurant, your table is ready at 19h unless otherwise agreed with the reception. Please be on time.
- no amplified or loud music on the domain or near the glamping
- no littering in nature, respect the domain and its flora and fauna
- please respect our neighbors and the boundaries of their properties.
- please do not enter or access the property
- throw cigarette butts in an ashtray or pocket ashtray available at reception
- no open fires
- no gas bottles
- do not harm any wildlife
- drug use is strictly forbidden
- keep sanitary, toilets and showers clean
- take towels and toilet bags to your tent if you share a bathroom
- do not jump or be loud and wild in our swimming pool
- if you use the sauna please off the sauna after your session
- make sure you enter the jacuzzi clean at all times, no smoking, no drinks, no dirt
- do not smoke or use candles or fire inside your tent or room
- instructions or advice of the domain caretakers must be respected at all times
- strict vigilance should be exercised at all times against left, the management is not responsible for any loss of valuables
- please maintain the cleanliness of the domains and all areas at all times.
- if you have questions you can message +32 497 80 33 33 on WhatsApp
- arrive as strangers, leave as friends.
- enjoy your stay